Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Saturday, July 11, 2009

News

We have good news and bad news. The good news is that Gazepaw has joined the clan. Sandbreeze, you are ready for an apprentice, you will mentor Gazepaw.Gazepaw! Gazepaw! Gazepaw! And Newlight's kits have been named: Bumblekit, Eaglekit, Tawnykit, and Rosekit. The bad news is that Snowpaw has left the clan. Runningpaw is the only medicine cat apprentice now.:-(


thanx for joining the clan!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

UMMMM.... I have more kits! Like I have 3 more!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Do you have names for them yet?

Anonymous said...

Yes!
The girls : Tawnykit and Rosekit
the boys : Eaglekit and Bumblekit!
There r their names!!!! They are the most cute kits ever!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear I hope that didn't have anything to do with the whole 2-med-cat-apprentices thing...

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

www.sandclan-froststar.blogspot.com

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

It isn't about the apprentice thing, she had her own clan to make care of. (lowers head)

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

To TAKE care of

Lightsparkle said...

I'M SORRY!!! DON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD!!! :D I WANTED TO STAY ON, BUT I COULDN'T. PLEASE JOIN MY CLAN, THOUGH, AT

http://foxstarofforestclan.blogspot.com

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

I already did as swiftpaw

Clarksqpo said...

UMMMM.... I have more kits! Like I have 3 more!