Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Monday, July 6, 2009

more new members

songleaf, you have an apprentice now, Snowpaw. hopefully soon you can take her to meet with starclan. Snowpaw! Snowpaw! Snowpaw!
Also I have decided to choose my deputy. Sandbreeze will be the deputy of Briarclan. Sandbreeze! Sandbreeze! Sandbreeze!

thanks for joining!

11 comments:

... said...

Thank you Swiftstar [bows head]

-Sandbreeze

Anonymous said...

Can i plz join? I am a white she cat with vibrant blue eyes. My name is Newlight. I am queen I have kits that have not been named yet. So can i join??>

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

I will let you join, but at least tell me the descriptions of the kits

Anonymous said...

i have 4 kits.
2 girls
2 guys!
the 2 girls are white and one is spotted the other has a black spot on her eye.
one guy is black with a white muzzle
the other has a black coat. Plain black coat!

Anonymous said...

OK can i make a suggestion? OK can one of my kits be Bumblekit?
I fell in love with that name when a good friend of mine told me about a bumble bee she named Bumble

Snowpaw said...

I am sorry, but I cannot stay here in Briarclan. My destiny calls me elsewhere. Besides, I have my own clan to attend to. Goodbye, Briarclan. *pads out of the clearing*

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

WHY!!

Lightsparkle said...

I have a clan, and besides, it makes Sandbreeze's job easier. Don't worry, I quit other clans too, not just yours.

~Snowpaw~

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Hey i would like to join as Seaakit -she-cat, Robinkit-tom, Dawnkit-tom and Skykit-tom here are theyre pics
Seakit- http://www.silkiestar-ragdoll-cats.co.uk/images/kitten_for_sale3.jpg
Robinkit- http://www.cutekittens.info/blue-eyed-kitten.jpg
Dawnkit- http://www.silkiestar-siberian-cats.co.uk/images/kitten9.jpg
Skykit- http://www.gopetsamerica.com/pets/img/tonkinese_kitten_1.jpg
All the kittens are abandond.

Hope we can join!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Yes, they can

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Also, can newlight take care of them?