Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello world!

I am goin' on a cruise to alaska tomorrow and won't be back till the next week. There internet on the ship, but you have to pay for it so I'll only be on the blog every couple of days. Also, you see i changed the template, the other one was getting kinda boring, so... More news, Olive tree is making a new and Improved Header, And will be on here in a couple of days (mabye) Sandbreeze, take care of the clan in my Absence.

~Swiftstar~

8 comments:

Poisenstar said...

Have fun in alaska!

(P.S. im going to camp for over three weeks so i wont be here either!)

Anonymous said...

Have fun in Alaska! My friend just moved to Alaska. If you meet anyone with red hair named Shelby, let me know LOL!

I was getting to work on your header... except both background pics are WAY too small. So I went searching... How about this one instead?
http://www.yosemite.ca.us/library/four_seasons/images/yosemite_valley_autumn.jpg
Or is there another you would prefer?

Let me know! I won't be able to work on it until you tell me. Please respond to Olive Tree Designs.

{PS- Did you know that there are many sites with FREE, adorable and interesting backgrounds? thecutestblogontheblock.com, shabbyblogs.com, delightfuldots.blogspot.com, aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com... the list is endless.}

{PPS- Those free backgrounds and my headers that I make are all designed for Minima or Minima Lefty.}

Freddi Bonsai said...

We'll miss you, but have a good time! =)

Anonymous said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Visit www.peachtreeshiddentalent.blogspot.com and find out my hidden talent!

Anonymous said...

I need more than 5 followers by Friday! Betting with a friend

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

That backround's fine

Anonymous said...

I lost my bet because no one joined my blog and so...............................