Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Saturday, July 18, 2009

New Warrior

Will all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here underneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! Mudpaw, step forward. You fought with bravery and cleverness during the fox chase, it is time for you to become a warrior.

I, Swiftstar, leader of Briarclan call apon my warrior ancestors to look down at this apprentice. She has trained to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her as a warrior in your turn. Mudpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan, even if it costs your life?

(says I do)

Then by the powers of starclan I give you your warrior name. Mudpaw, from this moment you shall be known as Mudfrost. Starclan honors your cleverness and loyalty.

Mudfrost! Mudfrost! Mudfrost!

Tonight you will sit vigil in the camp alone.

(also Mudfrost, I updated your pic.)

I also have grave news. Runningpaw has died of a bite from a large adder. She came to me and told me we have a large adder nest somewhere in our territory. Sandbreeze, make sure each patrol has three warriors. We will sit vigil for Runningpaw tonight alongside Mudfrost.

15 comments:

Freddi Bonsai said...

Oh, Siftstar, I am honored!

(Thanks, it's awesome!)

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

I made sure your warrior name wasn't Mudblossom.

Freddi Bonsai said...

THANKS!!! I love the name Mudfrost!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

It was a hard decision

Freddi Bonsai said...

I bet!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

guess what, Runningpaw died!!
(lowers head)

Freddi Bonsai said...

WHAT!? HOW???

Freddi Bonsai said...

Oh...

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Yea, it's sad.

Emma said...

did she really die?

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

She came to me in a dream as a starclan warrior

Anonymous said...

OH NO! i hate death. it is saddening i greive for you and running paw





-skylight

Schatzohqy said...

For finely crafted products, you can try to appraise them in a Aishwarya face's had a nice glow and she was decorated with flowers. I often wonder if that was what the problem was in The Garden of Eden.

theree said...

replica bags wholesale india replica bags dubai replica bags turkey

mcthanne said...

click for more info Dolabuy Dior Discover More straight from the source take a look at the site here blog