Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm back and other news!!

I am back from my cruise and had lots of fun!! The results of the poll came in, and most cats like shadowclan best! Thanx Sandbreeze for taking care of the clan. Anyways, for those of you who want to join, i will get to you soon and please make sure you comment on the JOIN BRIARCLAN HERE page. And no more queens and kits starting now! Also, Gazepaw is out of the medicine cat's den and can resume her trianing with Sandbreeze. I want the four new apprentices to go hunting with their mentors for an early assesment, and Sandbreeze will organize the patrols. Make sure you check for any traces of the fox we chased out.

9 comments:

Emma said...

yay, you're back! also, did you add my kits? jw , bcuz you had me and then as my caption you had "kits: Applekit, Glimmerkit, Stonekit" but you didn't add them. no biggie, but just wondering!!! also, they are ready to be apprenticed if the nursery is too crowded.

Emma said...

oh, woops, nevermind! i didn't scroll down until just now lol!

Anonymous said...

I had 4 other kits! Oh they are right here!

Girls- One is black with Applish color eyes! And one is like Bluish kit.'

Boys-One looks like a mud puddle with some Blue eyes and the other Kit has a Black coat with blue green give in to eyes!

I changed my name!

Peach Tree

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

nevermind

Anonymous said...

tell me!!!!! Oh yeah! My mate just left his Clan to come and be with me and my kits!
(I play him)
He is a warrior named Bluefox
He is Blue Gray with black eyes!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

O.k

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

I couldn't find one with black eyes, though

Anonymous said...

It's ok! i'll find one!