Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Friday, July 31, 2009

a lot of news

I made a new backround for the header!! Also, Sundapple and her kits have joined the clan!! And I made a warriors den, apprentices den and more under the list of dens and others, and I am writing the daily patrols and new members in the annoncements column right on top of the posts. One more thing, Songleaf has not even commented once since she joined, so I am looking for a possible replcement Med. cat or Med.cat apprentice. I sent a warning that she will be deleted soon if she does not.

6 comments:

Sally said...

i would like flowersong to be the medicine cat. also this is how you spell 'announcements' A-N-N-O-U-N-C-E-M-E-N-T-S

Emma said...

could i be med. cat apprentice for Fernpaw? my name would be Birdpaw, i would be a she-cat, here's my pic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e3/Domestic_White_and_Gray_Cat.JPG

would it be okay for me to join again? if not, that's cool. thanks!
~~Sundapple and Birdpaw~~

mau5girl said...

Um, could Fernkit become the medicine cat apprentice when she becomes an apprentice? If she could, then I'd be honored. Please get back to me about that.

~Ivythorn~

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Sorry, I didn't know I had comment moderation, It's stupid, and now you all got confused sorry Ivystar and Sundapple, but Spottedstar asked first. and spottedstar, I never got flowersongs picture. What link is it on? Or do you want ne to find you one instead?

Emma said...

okay that's fine... jw.
~~Sundapple~~

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

I meant brightflower