Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Monday, December 21, 2009

New Look?

How do you like the new look? Awsome? Right?!?!?! Well, I am on my mom's laptop for the time being, so, I've been doing some improvements. I was looking around at all the other clan blogs, and I noticed most of them were three column , so I decided it was time to change mine. I can't do the header yet, because I still don't have MY COMPUTER!! erggh, I wish this guy that is fixing it to hurry it up, but I will be patient. I will do a few ither adjustments, so keep in touch.

Oh, and in the left sidebar I'm about to put a poll on wether you like the new look, or not, mso be sure to vote!

No comments: