Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back, but not quite

I am soooo sorry I haven't been on in a while. Turns out, My computer had some problems and couldn't connect to the internet. I have got it sent to the shop last monday so I wasn't able to be on for a while. It is gonna be back any day now, but I am on my dad's computer fr the moment, and I'll try to be back soon,and I'll stay her till my dad comes back. So, I will try to update everything untill then.

p.s., the new cats picture are at the top because of another error with my laptop.

2 comments:

Cherry said...

first comment :p

MadiShae said...

CherrystarLuv, you were Poisionstar, right? Well, you joined my clan StreamClan, as Songbird, Onecloud, Poisionkit, Canarykit, and Herbkit? Well, now they're Poisionthroat, Canarywing, and Herbpool. Herbpool is a medicine cat, so if you don't come on in the next five days, I'm giving your cats to someone else.

http://silverstarofstreamclan.blogspot.com/

-Scarheart/Silverstar