Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE!

OMGOMGOMGOMG I THINK I AM GOING TO EXPLODE!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH I GOTZ EVERYBODY PRESENTS AND NOW I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED! YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I WOKE UP EXTRA EARLY FOR NO APPARENT REASON! TODAY I GOGT UP AT 6:45 BUT YESTARDAY I GOTZ UP AT 4:50 AND THEN I WAS STILL EXCITED ALL DAY! I AM SO EXCITED! DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT ALREADY!!!!!

KABOOOOOOOOM!

THERE I GOEZ...........

4 comments:

☁☀SmallTasha☀☁ said...

OMGOMG I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

Jenna said...

Mee Tooo!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

[Lauren] said...

MERRY XMAS DELANEY!!!!!

MadiShae said...

Deany, you know your People Problems Blog? This would be a great backround for it.

Go to The Cutest Blog on the Block, then go to Awareness on Blogspot Backrounds. then click on Sunset over New York City.