Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

More apprentices

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! We are gathered here to make two more kits apprentices. Sunkti and Russetkit come forward.

From this moment on, untill you recieve your warrior names, you shall be known as Sunpaw and Russetpaw.

Nightstorm, you are ready for your first apprentice, teach Sunpaw all you know.

Whitemist, you can handle an apprentice, you will mentor Russetpaw.

Sunpaw! Russetpaw! Sunpaw! Russetpaw!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am SassStar. I am coming from SassClan. I mean no harm. I come to ask about joining my Clan! What do you say?



SassStar( Englehart)