Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Friday, September 25, 2009

New Deputy and More

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! Scarheart had her kits!

Scarheart! Scarheart! Scarheart!

And, Iceleaf is expecting kits!

Ok, so Flaming Wolf hasn't been on lately, so I will name a new deputy. I say these words, before the old deputy so that se may approve of my choice. Stormwater! I know you haven't been a warrior for long, but I trust you as my new deputy.

Stormwater! Stormwater! Stormwater!

Blackpaw, Peachpaw,and Smokepaw step forward. Spottedpath, Thunderstorm, and Glimmerfur, are your apprentices ready?

[says(yes)]

Blackpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Blackpelt, starclan honors your carefulness.

Smokepaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Smokecloud. Starclan honors your patience.

Peachpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Peachfur. Starclan honors you confidence.

Blackpelt! Smokecloud! Peachfur! Blackpelt! Smokecloud! Peachfur!

That is all.

-Swiftstar

13 comments:

[Lauren] said...

Blackpelt! Smokecloud! Peachfur! Blackpelt! Smokecloud! Peachfur!
-Mistypaw

MadiShae said...

M-me! I'm the new deputy! Than-thankyou!

-Stormwater

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Okay my kits name will be Rainkit Shadowkit Blazekit and Flowerkit
Rainkit: Silver tabby she cat with blue eyes
Shadowkit: Pure black tom with bright green eyes
Blazekit: Tan tabby tom with blue eyes
Flowerkit: Orange and White she cat with green eyes.
Thanks!!!

Freddi Bonsai said...

>=( Infact I have, I just haven't commented in awhile, I on everyday.

MadiShae said...

Sorry, but I can't control anything.

-Stormwater

Freddi Bonsai said...

I know you can't, you didn't do anything wrong, Scarheart.

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Flaming Wolf-Yeah,BUT rainstar said that SHE had to find a new deputy, and you can't just yell me, because I need a deputy that will come on frequently, and you haven't ubdated Lynxclan in like... weeks. It's just I needed a new deputy.

Rainstar-I will get on that.

MadiShae said...

I know, I meant I'm sorry that I took your place.

-Stormwater

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

I posted like 5 things on my blog the said if you come on comment here or ill have to change the deputy cause i need someone who came on frequently and thanks Swiftstar!!!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Rainstar-Yeah, it was the same with me too, Flaming Wolf- you can still be a warrior, K?

Freddi Bonsai said...

I'm on too many blogs anyway....

☪Dream said...

Why did you change the header??

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

The other one was getting kinda old