Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Briarpaw is missing!

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! Has anyone, seen, BRAIRPAW?!?!?!?

Haven't seen her since Sunrise.

-Gazestripe


(Featherkit come rushing out, and runs right up to swiftstar)

Swiftstar! Swiftstar! There's a yucky scent by the nursery! And I smelled Briarpw!

-Featherkit

What! It's Brokenclan! First, we will send a party to see if we can get her back unseen, but If that doesn't work, we will attack at nightfall.

-Swiftstar

(Hawkpaw and Ravenpw run up)

Swiftstar, we have to go! We have to find our sister!

-Ravenpaw

OKay! I want you two, Moonmist, Silverpath, Eagletalon, and Sunfire. We don't want to much cats going, they might get suspicious! Let's go!

-Swiftstar

7 comments:

MadiShae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MadiShae said...

I'm coming too! Briarpaw is my apprentice and my responsibility.

-Stormwater

MadiShae said...

I'm coming too! Briarpaw is my apprentice and my resonsibility.

-Stormwater

MadiShae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Ok.

Kayla said...

oh no!i hope you find her!!!

April Holley said...

oh no!i hope you find her!!!