Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Important

Ok! I really need some advice! I so really wanna make a nother blog, snd I cant handle Swiftstar's reviews anymore. I don't have team members ther, but should I Give it to someone else, or just delete it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I deleted mine and i really Could use it! So you could give it to me! my email is dogbot@comcast.net!



Thanks!

Mountain Chick

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Dont delete it. you might want it back if you want ill take it and keep track of it or give it to mountain chick. just dont delete it

Anonymous said...

Is it a yes? I am going on vacation for 4 days so i need an answer before we leave at 5:00 later today. So if you could comment on PeachClan that would be nice!

Snowstar said...

I don't know.
Do you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaly like it?
If not, I would go for not keeping it