Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brass, Part 2

   Swiftstar's eyes widened, and she looked at the ground. "Wait, I mean that........ thanks for saving my life again." She stammered, and Brass walked up to her.
    "Now Swiftstar." he began, and she thought she would melt where she stood. "Even though I've only known you for a day." he started. "I knew you mean it, when you said you loved me." he pressed. His amber eyes were gleaming.
   "But-" she said but was silenced as Brass came up very close, until they were touching noses. She suddenly collapsed.
   "Swiftstar!?!? Are you o-" he began, but Swiftstar sat up quickly. "Of course I'm okay!" she insisted. "Just don't get to close...." she said. And before she knew it his voice was in her ear.
    "Does it bother you?" he asked, and she backed away from him, a little wobbly. She shot Brass a glare.
"Yeah, it does." and Brass laughed. "Cool." he said casually. Walking back in forth, he looked Swiftstar up and down.
    "It's so weird... I feel like I've seen you before.... but I know I haven't..." he trailed off, narrowing his eyes.
"Were you once a rouge?" he asked. And Swiftstar was about to say no, when she remembered. "I was a rouge." she said. "Once." she said. "But that was a long time ago." she said, turning around.
   "Wait." Brass said, and she stopped. I know I can move... but why aren't moving? "C'mon now, turn around." he said softly, and she did. "You were Swift, weren't you?" he asked.
    "I remember you, a loner, just like me." he said. "Word passed around that you and Kiki were dead." he choked out the last word.  "and you did die there, right in front of me, but your alive right now." he said, narrowing his eyes in thinking. "How..."
    "I lost a life. You know, I had nine lives." she explained. "How many do you have left?" he asked. This time she didn't hesitate.
    "One." her voice cracked as she suddenly realized it. I'm closer to the prophecy then I thought.... she thought, and she realized she said it out loud. "I'm gonna die... soon." she said.
   "No, Swiftstar! You can't die!" Brass exclaimed. "Why is that?" Swiftstar questioned. "You can't die... because I love you too." he said, and Swiftstar's legs felt like jelly as she took it all in. After what seemed like seasons, she spoke.
   "You mean it?" she said softly. "Always." he said. Something sparked at the back of Swiftstar's mind.
"Great Starclan! My clan, I forgot I have to get back!" she exclaimed, and started hobbling to the river.
    "No." He said. "Your in no condition to go anywhere right now." he said, almost dryly. Swiftstar stiffened as he blocked her path. "Just relax." he murmured, and she dropped like a wet leaf, flopping down on the ground.
   "How do you keep doing that?" Swiftstar wondered. And Brass smiled. "I'm that charming?" he pressed.
"Okay, sure." she said, rolling her eyes. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay a while..." she said. Ugh fine, I surrender. "That's more like it." he said.
                                      ~<>~


   "Brass wake up." he heard a voice, and he peered open his eyes. Once he saw Swiftstar, he remembered what happened. 
    "Swiftstar." he purred. "I never understand how you can wake up so easily." he mumbled, exasperated for a second. "That's the way of the clan." she said. The way of the clan? Whats wrong with sleeping in there? Brass rolled his eyes. It had been three days since they were attacked by Brokenclan cats, and Swiftstar was back to full health.
     "I have to go now...." she mumbled reluctantly. Brass looked down at the ground. "I know..."
"I'll see you again, though, right? Before I...." she trailed off. Brass pressed against her.
    "Yeah." Brass pushed the subject away, and Swiftstar turned to leave. "Bye, Swiftstar..."

(to be continued) .... (maybe.. i don't know... any purpose with the italics? it makes it look cool....)

7 comments:

❄❀Ɖαωиʏ❀❄ said...

(idk XD)

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

(hiiii)

MadiShae said...

(OMIGOSH, WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!? WHAT ABOUT THUNDERSPIRIT, HE WAS THERE WHEN SHE WAS A ROUGE, HE SHOuLD NO THAT SHE HAS A MATE!! BRASS, GET YOUR FILTHY PAWS OFF HER!!)

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

(................................................................................................ I is sorry? he wasn't it was a looonnnggg time ago, before briarclan started, and yeah, petalstar took on two mates after her first mate was still with her, and dreamstar did the same with Soaringheart and Rippleblaze)

MadiShae said...

I know, but still, THUNDERSPIRIT!!

*Cries*

(I thought you meant when they were leaving to look for Faytekit.)

He gave up EVERYTHING!!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

(:/ well.... that relationship wasn't going to good. Nowhere.... :( )

MadiShae said...

*Cries even louder.*