Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Monday, August 24, 2009

Ya I'm on Vacation

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! I just wanted to tell you that i am on vacation in north carolina, so I'm not reviewing any blogs right now but, I really like stetchin, so i'm still doin that. I'll be back on friday, so don't worry, I'm not gone forever. Any more details go to............................................................................

http://swiftstarsreviews.blogspot.com

Also, some new/not as new clans/blogs I thought were cool that I think you should join.....

Ivyclan

Pineclan

Hailstormclan

Select three

Sketch(olive tree's and eskan's)

Wolfshadows

Thoughtsofmiddleearth (for all you lotr fans)

Iceclan (icestar's)

and Streamclan

No comments: