Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A lot of ceremonies

It is time that 4 apprentices become warriors. Brambleheart, Spiderclaw, Spottedpath, and Mudfrost. Are you satisfied with your apprentices becoming warriors?

[says (I am)]

Dawnpaw, step forward. You have trained in briarclan long enough, and you will now be known as Dawnwhisker. Dawnwhisker! Dawnwhisker! Dawnwhisker!

Seapaw, step forward. You have trained in briarclan long enough, and you will now be known as Seaflower. Seaflower! Seaflower! Seaflower!

Skypaw, step forward. You have trained in briarclan long enough, and you will now be known as Skyblossom. Skyblossom! Skyblossom! Skyblossom!

Robinpaw, step forward. You have trained in briarclan long enough, and you will now be known as Robinwing. Robinwing! Robinwing! Robinwing!

Dawnwhisker! Seaflower! Skyblossom! Robinwing!

Now it's time that four kits become apprentices. Bumblekit, Eaglekit, Tawnykit, and Rosekit step forward. From this moment on, untill you recieve your warrior names, you will be known as Bumblepaw, Eaglepaw, Tawnypaw, and Rosepaw.

Silvercloud, teach Bumblepaw your courage.
Flowersong, teach Tawnypaw your endurence.
Willowmoon, teach Rosepaw your stealth.
I will teach Eaglepaw all I know.

Bumblepaw! Eaglepaw! Rosepaw! Tawnypaw!

Also, Scorchpaw has decided to join the clan. Sandbreeze, you did well with Gazestripe, I expect you to do just as well with Scorchpaw.

Scorchpaw! Scorchpaw! Scorchpaw!

I have found two more kits wandering around inside our borders. They said they don't know each, other but they've been traveling together for a few days. Their names are Riverkit and Pouncekit. Can any queen take care of them?

Another thing, when we went to go investigate the fox fur, we found the fox itself and chased it out. But Shadowpelt was hurt, so he'll have to go straight to the medicine cat's den.

I was visiting Shadowclan, I have found my old mate. He has decided to join me as my mate in Briarclan. His name is Hawkfeather. Hawkfeather! Hawkfeather! Hawkfeather!

That is all.

~Swiftstar~

7 comments:

Sally said...

congrats!
~spottedpath

certainly. i will try my best to mentor tawnypaw well. let's go find a nest for you tawnypaw'
~flowersong

Anonymous said...

my kits that I fed and loved!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh! Congrats!

(Swiftstar my kits re ready to be apprentices. Not my 2nd litter my first litter.)

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

???

mau5girl said...

I will take care of Riverkit and Pouncekit!!!
They'll be my adopted kits!!!
~Weaselclaw~

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

o.k., But be carefull with pouncekit. She is very sick and she says she will be six moons tommorrow.....but I think I will delay it a half-moon or so... also, Riverkit wants to be shown around the nursery

Brooke said...

Dawnwhisker! Seaflower! Skyblossom! Robinwing!

Bumblepaw! Eaglepaw! Rosepaw! Tawnypaw!

Scorchpaw! Scorchpaw! Scorchpaw!

Hawkfeather! Hawkfeather! Hawkfeather!

Anonymous said...

Hawkfeather!Bumblepaw! Scorchpaw! Eaglepaw! Rosepaw! Tawnypaw! Dawnwhisker! Seaflower! Skyblossom! Robinwing!