Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Flowerclan

Quick! Flowerclan is being attacked by Scarclan and needs our help!! Sandbreeze, Dawnwhisker, Flowersong, Mudfrost, Spiderclaw, Seaflower, Brightfur, Silvercloud, Willowmoon, and I + all of the apprentices of these cats will go over and fight! The rest of you protect the camp!

Click Here to go to Flowerclan!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Swiftstar. I'd be happy to make your header. Should I use the photo you have as your header right now? What photos and words should I include? Please comment on HF.

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Um sorry i wanted to add something so i deleted the other comment. Can i join a clan Please and if i do can my warrior name be Iceleaf?

Freddi Bonsai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freddi Bonsai said...

I'll fight!