Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gazestripe

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! Gazestripe has quit blogging so I will play her characters.

If you have a clan, and Gazestripe joined, I am playing her's too. So change the who's who page if you have one!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow, I can't believe it. Why would someone quit blogging? It's nearly my life... well, nearly.

~Sunstar of SunClan

Sally said...

a pool counts

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Yeah, I know! I put it on!

go to:
http://catsketch.blogspot.com/2009/08/pictures-for-cornet-crazies-contest.html

for my entry!