Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pineclan's in trouble!!

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! PIneclan is in trouble! They are causght in a fire! A big one!

I want:

Briarberry
Flameclaw
Mistywing
Stormwater
Ravenfeather
Hawkeyes
Twilightpaw
Sootpaw

TO COME AND HELP!!!

http://pineclan.blogspot.com

5 comments:

[Lauren] said...

I'll be there!~Mistywing

(LOL, I really will be there)

A said...

can i go too??? And i don't know why i didn't do thid months ago, but can my name be Goldenstream?? For this clan i mean.


~Goldenstream

oboe.chick said...

Umm. . . Anonymous person, I don't care what you think of this blog, but Swiftstar works very hard on this blog to keep it up and running, and she doesn't want to deal with your rude put downs. So I suggest you stop saying that this clan stinks, because I think this clan is cool.

-Wildstar

Brooke said...

Anonymous, let me tell you how much I agree with you... NOT AT ALL! What in the heck do you mean by that? I doubt you're freak self can't make a Clan to save you're worthless life... okay, sorry for that. But seriously, you need to shut it or you could be banned from this blog merrily.

☠♥Maddie♥☠ said...

Anonymous your just jealous of Swiftstars Clan cause you cant make on anything like it :P ANd if you cant say anything nice then dont say it at all and if you have a problem you can come talk to me about it at http://sparkletailsblog.blogspot.com/ Wait you have probally already been there because you are probally the same person who said that the name Sparkletail which i had made up was stupid and i had no idea about what sparkles were. MORON!!!!!!