Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Monday, November 2, 2009

GATHERING TONITE

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! Ok, I made a mistake, The gathering in TONIGHT. So, yeah,same cats are going check the list below.

5 comments:

[Lauren] said...

Swiftstar, do you have any idea about a prophecy about PineClan and BriarClan? I just recieved one and I wasn't even sure if you knew about it lol

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Yep!

[Lauren] said...

Why'd you do that to me? I'm grounded now because I turned the computer off half an hour late because I was busy trying out to find who you were! You said you didn't play anyone else on PineClan, then wigged out on me making me feel like a big meanie (which I wasn't being)!

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

Wigged out? Oaky then, I'm sorry for grounding you......?

☪Dream said...

Can you change Sagefrost's pic to this?

http://www.freewebs.com/frailstar1/Thistlepaw.jpg