Anyone Still here can join. Will start trying to make posts soon. XD

"And when they're running for the hills, let them spread the word. Briarclan is too be feared!" He said, and again, the clan roared it's approval. Starclan, it seems, had made their choice."

whos.amung.us

Friday, October 2, 2009

Briarpaw iz back!

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the thickbranch for a clan meeting! We have got Briarpaw back!


(cats cheer)

But! She is unconscience, and needs help, immediatley! Brownspots! Please see to Briarpaw, thank you.

-Swiftstar

12 comments:

☪Dream said...

Okay! She will need thyme for shock, and does she have any wounds?


~~Sagepaw

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

I-i t-think her paw b-broken.

-Hawkpaw

(p.s. check out my new warrior blog,

http://delanyswarriorblog.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

I am really sorry-I can't keep up with most of these blogs I've joined so many. I'm going to leave, but I might come back later on.

Let me die in battle please!

Petalstar said...

Please go to my new blog!

www.randomboulevard.blogspot.com

It's half random blog, half environment blog!

Thanks!

MadiShae said...

Yes, thyme for shock, but not until she wakes up. All we can realy do until she wakes up is get some water-soaked moss and pour it down her throat.

-Brownspots

MadiShae said...

Also, I need help with Stormwater in the med cat den. its all in the comments in the med cat den.

-Brownspots

Echostar said...

Denely! where did u get ur pic? i want one similar 2 it

kennedy said...

www.warriorsbrambleclaw.blogspot.com

Vote on some polls and join my clan!

Also join

www.mypoisonclan.blogspot.com

You can be a warrior, queen, kit, or apprentice.

BrambleClan has a lake and lots of bramble bushes.

PoisonClan is an evil clan with dark caves and a small forest.

Gorgestar & Duskstar

☪Dream said...

Go to my new blog!

Newpath's Way is about warrior news! Also about the five clans, and Newpath's clan SnowClan!

http://newpaths-way.blogspot.com/

♣Delaney/Dolor♣ said...

What pic?

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Veiw the new M's Blog!


www.miranda-msblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

.... Cool website, I can see you put alot of time into it. :) I hope it's a success.